Auburn University's Athletics Department is seeking students and paraprofessionals to serve as tutors for the Spring 2022 term and beyond. The Student-Athlete Support Services Tiger Tutor Program is designed to enhance student-athletes' educational experience, which can be accomplished by helping students help themselves. As a Tutor, you would play a major role in the student-athlete's ability to master course material.
Seeking Tutors for the Following Accounting Courses:
- ACCT 2110 - Principles of Financial Accounting
- ACCT 2210 - Principles of Managerial Accounting
- ACCT 2700 - Business Law
- ACCT 2810 - Fundamentals of Accounting
- ACCT 5110 - Intermediate I
- ACCT 5210 - Cost Accounting
- 3.2 cumulative GPA
- a 'B' or higher in specific courses tutored
- Junior Standing
- Commitment to upholding the University's Academic Honesty Code and NCAA policy on Impermissible Academic Assistance
- Exhibit a high degree of professionalism and integrity at all times
- Gain Valuable Teaching & Work Experience
- Help Fellow Students, Reinforce Course Material
- Textbooks for Tutored Subjects Provided
Location of Tutoring Sessions:
Student-Athlete Development Center (SADC) or via zoom
Set your capacity and work hours within the following hours of operation:
Sunday | 3-10pm
Monday - Thursday | 7am-10pm
Friday | 7am-5pm
Interviews will take place October 11th - October 26th. If you are interested in becoming a tiger tutor, apply through the link below.
For more details about this opportunity, join the upcoming information session on Monday, October 11th at 5:00pm.