The weekly recruiting newsletters will resume in January, but that may be too late to plan ahead for these important recruiting milestones for Spring 2022. Mark your calendars, accounting students!
- Beta Alpha Psi (BAP) and Rising Accountant & Analyst Program (RAAP) application links will be emailed before Christmas. Current BAP members/candidates do not need to re-apply, but current RAAP members do. Applications will be due the first week of spring classes, and BAP requires an interview. BAP applications will be due by 8:00 am (CST) on January 12th and group interviews will be held January 12-14. RAAP applications will be due by 8:00 am (CST) on January 14th.
- Resu-Mania: ACCT Resume Review Session hosted by Jackson Thornton will be held on Thursday, January 20th from 3:30-5:00 pm (CST) in Lowder 101.
- Meet the Firms will be hosted VIRTUALLY on Tuesday, January 25th (4-8 pm) via CareerFair+. More details will become available to students in the Career Fair Plus app in December and email communication/guidance will be sent in January.
- Summer Leadership Programs will be advertised on the blog and in accounting newsletters starting in late January. Students should monitor Handshake for available opportunities, and apply before the deadlines (typically, following Meet the Firms).
- Accounting Scholarship Applications (AUSOM) are due on Tuesday, February 1.
- The Local/Regional Firm Resume Round-Up is scheduled for the week of April 18th-22nd, and is a great way for SOPHOMORES to explore our local and regional firm professional partners. We will provide more details surrounding the resume-drop format and participants in March.
- SOA Spring Awards Ceremony (for scholarship recipients) will be held on Monday, April 18th from 5:00-8:00 pm (CST) at the Opelika Marriott. Dress is professional.