Myers and Stauffer has opened up several more internship positions in their Atlanta office for both Spring 2022 and Summer 2022! This opportunity is open to current sophomores and juniors.
Application Deadline: November 1st 11:00AM
Estimated Salary: $24.00 per hour
The Accounting Intern will work directly under the supervision of a member of the accounting services management team and will provide outstanding service to internal and external clients. This position has the potential to become a direct hire in a full time position after graduation.
About the Firm:
Myers & Stauffer LC is a certified public accounting and health care reimbursement consulting firm, specializing in audit, accounting, data management and consulting services to government-sponsored health care programs (primarily state Medicaid agencies, and the federal Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services). We have 40+ years of experience assisting our government clients with complex health care reimbursement and provider compliance issues, operate 19 offices and have over 800 associates nationwide.
- Professional growth and development opportunities
- Educational opportunities leading to certifications
- A diverse, dynamic, and challenging work environment
- Strong leadership, communication, and feedback
- A well-balanced lifestyle, that includes personal and family time in addition to professional and networking opportunities
- Creative and innovative solutions to challenges facing our government clients